1) UG100 is undemanding to take-off and landing conditions: no runway, launch and take-off equipment is needed.
2) Compact and easy to transport. The wings are separated, the vehicle and additional equipment are quickly placed in a special transport case, which can be transported on a car trailer. Assembly of the device for use is carried out within 10 minutes by two people.
3) The UG100 does not require a runway, catapult, or other additional equipment for takeoff and landing. For take-off, a small platform is enough. Takeoff and landing are absolutely safe.
4) On 3 batteries without additional load, экспериментальноthe maximum flight range of 400 km was experimentally achieved. The actual range of flight with a payload only in the form of a camera, the weight of which is 1.5-2 kg., over 250 km. With a payload of 45 kg. flight range up to 200 km. when the battery charge level is sufficient for safe landing and saving the life of LiPo batteries.
5) In practice, the significant advantages of the design type have been confirmed, namely: no energy losses for longitudinal balancing, high aerodynamic quality, increased load-bearing capacity and specific load capacity of surfaces approximately 1.6 times.
6) Navigation - GNSS (satellite) / INS (inertial). The inertial system allows the UAV to maintain the set course with a minimum deviation for 5 minutes in case of loss of satellite signal until communication with satellites is restored.
7) The information transmission system is repeatedly duplicated to improve flight safety. Built-in receiver-transmitter of control data and video stream - main control channel-1.4 Ghz-radio transmission range of 150 km at an altitude of more than 3 km/ 70 km. at an altitude of more than 1.5 km. Data transmitted to and from the UAV is confidential. Data is protected by an encryption system, as well as multi-channel transmission in a wide range with a pseudo-random adjustment of the operating frequency, the remote control is integrated with the telemetry transmission channel and video – a radio transmission range of up to 150 km.
8) In addition to the barometer, an optional radio altimeter can be installed for a safe landing on the UG100, the effective height of which in the landing configuration is 50 meters.
9) A proprietary ground control station (NSO) has been developed for data reception and transmission. It is a portable mobile complex consisting of a waterproof box with an industrial high-performance computer and long-range antennas mounted on a tripod.
The connection is made using an Ethernet cable. The station can operate for more than 24 hours on a single charge.
10) On the UG100, in addition to the box for cargo transportation, it is possible to install 2 types of payload-equipment for remote sensing of the earth (ERS). If remote sensing equipment is used, an additional battery can be installed on board, which will increase the flight range by 30-40%.
11) As a payload for remote sensing, the UAV carries on board a camera with x30 optical zoom and a thermal imaging camera. Camera specifications may change depending on the task at hand. The gyro-stabilized electromagnetic platform provides the best quality of photo and video data. The system allows you to capture a moving object and track it.
12) As a payload for cargo transportation, the UG100 has a cargo compartment that allows loading and unloading of items intended for transportation without any difficulties. The cargo compartment can be upgraded at the request of the customer. For example, Peltier elements can be installed in the cargo compartment to transport biomaterials and maintain a certain temperature.